YOU CAN

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

transparency
people's goddamn obsessive thinking and analyzing and opinion creating
ugh
shut up i want to say to them
shut up a thousand times
because it is bullshit what you are saying to me
to my ears
to my heart
and i would like to go and live in the forest, where it is the birds that chatter in my ears
and the sun that blast upon my face


because, you see, you all cannot stop. the incessant chatter
the endless analyzing and explaining.

it was why i have longed my whole life to be a nun. to hold that black and white starchy guard close over my ears and down to my ankles. That shut you up. To shut everyone up.

I would like to give away the bed and the desk and the bike. I would offer you the clothes in my closet
and i would go away
where the chatter is less
where the endless striving ceases
and it is the birds that chatter in my ears
and the sun that blasts upon my face.


The river will take me away. Will take away it all
because we/you have figured it out, haven't you? you have the endless answers.
you have done the analyzing, the obsessive hours of thinking.
and i cannot see.
because it hurts you see.
it all hurts, this endless stuff we engage in. you succeeded, did you? you figured out the perfect song, and you made a better functioning mop, and you can now offer gardening to everyone, and everything has improved.



No comments:

Post a Comment